Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Full Article authors must submit (1) a compressed file containing all necessary source and figure files or a camera ready MS Word document, and (2) a PDF version for the referees.
- Full Article PDF manuscript does not exceed four (4) pages. No file can be larger than 5 MB.
- Extended Abstract authors must submit a plain text abstract with at most 400 words.
- List of All Authors metadata must contain all author names and affiliations. They will be notified of this submission.
- The submission uses the 2018 SPP Proceedings templates provided in the Author Guidelines.
- Please mention in the Comments for the Editor field your preference of submitting a poster or oral presentation and the email addresses of potential referees.
By submitting their manuscript to the Samahang Pisika ng Pilipinas (SPP) for consideration, the Authors warrant that their work is original, does not infringe on existing copyrights, and is not under active consideration for publication elsewhere.
Upon acceptance of their manuscript, the Authors further agree to grant SPP the non-exclusive, worldwide, and royalty-free rights to record, edit, copy, reproduce, publish, distribute, and use all or part of the manuscript for any purpose, in any media now existing or developed in the future, either individually or as part of a collection.
All other associated economic and moral rights as granted by the Intellectual Property Code of the Philippines are maintained by the Authors.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.