MANUSCRIPT SUBMISSION ENDS
08 April 2017
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission uses the 2017 SPP Proceedings templates provided in the Author Guidelines.
- Authors must submit (1) a compressed file containing all necessary source and figure files or a camera ready MS Word document.
- Authors must submit (2) a PDF version of the manuscript for the reviewers.
- The manuscript length does not exceed four (4) pages. No file can be larger than 5 MB.
- The email account of the corresponding author must whitelist incoming email having "[SPP]" in the subject heading to avoid being tagged as spam.
- You may specify in the Comments for the Editor field your preference of submitting a poster or oral presentation.
By submitting their manuscript to the Samahang Pisika ng Pilipinas (SPP) for consideration, the Authors warrant that their work is original, does not infringe on existing copyrights, and is not under active consideration for publication elsewhere.
Upon acceptance of their manuscript, the Authors further agree to grant SPP the non-exclusive, worldwide, and royalty-free rights to record, edit, copy, reproduce, publish, distribute, and use all or part of the manuscript for any purpose, in any media now existing or developed in the future, either individually or as part of a collection.
All other associated economic and moral rights as granted by the Intellectual Property Code of the Philippines are maintained by the Authors.